Please phone us for viewing times for this property
A beauty in the Bay.
Grand in scale, both in size and potential, this classic old lady of St Marys Bay was once known as the London House.
Built in 1895 she is now a well loved and much admired two storey villa with a strong sense of tradition. Currently, the house is divided into four self contained apartments.
This is an unprecedented opportunity to secure a piece of Victorian architecture. Perfectly situated on a family size section and close to the city, the house has exquisite, uninterrupted views across the city and harbour.